Existing buildings can be fully protected with a newly installed or upgraded fire protection system that meets current codes and regulations. Building retrofits are customized to the particular needs of the building and specific expectations of the client to provide a heightened level of protection throughout the entire facility or within specialized locations. Building retrofit construction and installation is carefully coordinated by our experienced project managers and fire sprinkler system installers to minimize disruptions to normal operations during business hours.
Retrofitting or upgrading the fire protection system of an existing facility is not uncommon due to a rise in safety awareness and code regulations governing commercial and industrial fire safety standards. Our building retrofits are designed to provide maximum protection with minimal interruption to work schedules, tenants, or staff.
A building retrofit fire protection system can:
- Reduce property insurance premiums
- Meet building codes requirements
- Reduce fire losses
- Provide life safety benefits
- Create incentives in the form of construction alternatives, such as fire barrier ratings, architectural options, and a wider choice of interior finish materials
- Enhance building appearance with aesthetically appealing sprinklers
Building retrofit fire protection systems can be installed in:
- High-risk occupancies
- Nursing homes
- Hotels and motels
- High-rise office buildings
- University housing
- Manufacturing factories
- Mercantile buildings
- Health care operations
- Public assembly structures
For more information about our fire suppression building retrofit services, contact us.