Fire Protection Consulting
Fire Protection Engineering Services
Fire protection and life safety systems are an integral part in building design, manufacturing and industrial processes. Viking Automatic Sprinkler Co. provides innovative solutions for complex fire protection design challenges.
Our fire protection design engineers have spent many years perfecting their services by navigating the intricacies of building and fire code regulations through managing, handling and solving a variety of fire protection projects. Viking has a team of licensed Professional Engineers who provide code consulting, building audits, fire protection system design, hydraulics calculations, water supply evaluation and fire protection system commissioning.
Whether you are a building owner, insurance carrier, systems manufacturer, architect, developer, engineer or general contractor, Viking’s Professional Engineering services will help you identify savings and risks, keep you informed, save you time, and ensure code compliance.
Our consulting and commissioning services include:
- Building and fire code review
- Fire protection system design and engineering
- Provide documentation, letters and reports
- Review architectural drawings with respect to building and fire code requirements
- Liaison between clients and fire code officials
- Perform system compliance surveys of existing buildings
- Analysis of hazardous materials and building usage
- Review and approval by a Fire Protection Professional Engineer (FPE)
For more information about our fire protection consulting services contact us.