Fire Sprinkler Installation
The professional and efficient installation of your automatic sprinkler system is always the goal at Viking. Our certified field technicians carefully install and test your system for complete satisfaction and total protection of your facility. No installation process is complete until the fire suppression system has been inspected and accepted by the proper authorities for total adherence to all applicable rules and guidelines.
Expert design and pre-fabrication are offered to minimize any disruption to the normal course of business during the installation process. Building retrofits can be designed for rapid installation and installed throughout the building while the business operates with the least amount of interruption possible.
Fire Sprinkler Installations are completed in several phases:
- Pre-Installation Meeting
- Review fire sprinkler blue prints.
- Review any special materials to be used.
- Schedule of items and tasks to be completed.
- Delivery of Fire Sprinkler Material
- Deliver pipe and material to a pre-determined area for storage and inspection.
- Layout of Fire Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler Heads
- Control Valves
- Check Valves
- Pressure Gauges
- Main Drain
- Inspectors Test Valve
- Calculation Plate
- Branch Lines
- Installation of Fire Sprinkler System
- Accomplished by experienced, craftsman-certified sprinkler fitters trained to operate at the highest caliber of quality and safety
- Completion of Fire Sprinkler System
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Completion of As-Builts
- Final Inspection
For more information or to request a quote for your fire sprinkler installation and testing needs contact us today.