Engineering and Design
Viking's first step in every fire sprinkler project includes a thorough on-site evaluation of existing facilities, or a blueprint analysis for new construction. Our sales consultants and design specialists work closely with insurance companies and government agencies to develop a system that meets code and insurance requirements. They balance all design criteria with protection objectives, insurance analysis, budget requirements, and any other owner concerns.
After consulting with you, our project design department works to determine the best fire suppression system configuration for your project. Our state-of-the-art CAD capabilities allow us to coordinate the sprinkler system with all building components, meet tight deadlines and maintain "fast track" installation schedules. All of our CAD systems are compatible with those used by architects and engineers thereby allowing us to utilize current, accurate drawing data to achieve an integrated, comprehensive and consistent design.
Our services include:
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) - three-dimensional, real-time, dynamic building modeling for increased productivity in building design and construction
- Fire Protection Systems Design - conceptual engineering, detail engineering, construction documents, construction observation, final acceptance testing.
- Code Consulting - fire protection and life safety code compliance consulting
- Site Surveys - review of existing facilities for retrofit installation or to verify compliance with current codes as required for system upgrades or modifications.
- Hydraulic Calculations - ensures adequate flow in accordance with the required design for effective fire control
For more information or to request a quote for your fire sprinkler needs contact us today.