Core Values (P.I.P.E.)
- Customer Driven
- We are committed to understanding our Customer's needs and exceeding their expectations.
- We are dedicated to providing a work environment that promotes teamwork, supports personal growth, encourages creativity and recognizes individual contributions.
- Business Community
- We develop and maintain key relationships with Industry Associates and Officials to achieve common goals within the Life Safety and Construction Industry.
- We maintain high personal and professional ethical standards. Our Company's ethics are a sum of its parts.
- Respect must be earned and can only be earned through results. Achieve the results and we gain the respect.
- We take responsibility for decisions and actions both as Individuals and a Company.
- We are serious about safety. No person will be put at risk to achieve our goals.
- Our employees reflect an image that others will acknowledge and aspire to be part of.
- We communicate effectively, clearly and often; not so others will know what we mean, but so others cannot possibly misunderstand what we mean.
- We continue to evaluate and challenge. "Think outside the Box"
- Passion and Pride
- Our work is important to our Community, Customers, Associates, and Families. We take pride in our passion to be the best.
- Forward Thinking
- Be proactive. Our experience and knowledge gives us the ability to anticipate, recognize, and act to ensure a successful result.
- We measure success by the results we produce and the opportunities We provide for our People.