For more than 80 years, Viking Automatic Sprinkler Co. has forged an unparalleled reputation for excellence in the design, installation, service and maintenance of fire sprinkler and suppression systems. Viking's project experience is National, our specialized capabilities are virtually unlimited, and we're one of the largest fire protection company's serving the Upper Midwest.
Viking Automatic Sprinkler Co.'s commitment to efficiency, quality performance and customer services is the foundation of our success. When you get a fire protection system from Viking, you get full package; the highest quality design, superior project management and professional installation. More importantly, you're partnering with a high responsive and proficient expert.
Candidate must be self-motivated, driven, possess strong attention to detail, have the ability to multi-task ongoing responsibilities and have a strong sense of teamwork. This is an in-office position (non-remote) and requires daily coordination with our office and field teams.
- Computer Skills – proficient in Microsoft
- Strong telephone customer service skills
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Prioritization and management of multiple tasks
- Dependable, accurate and detail oriented
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative and anticipates needs
- Ability to coordinate and work in a team environment
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Answering incoming service requests via phone and emails
- Pull and keep track of service permits – coordinate with PM on scheduling rough-in and final inspections with city officials (sprinkler and alarm)
- Upload reports to city and 3rd party portals
- Work with fitters and project managers to ensure jobs are dispatched, time is signed in/out
- Communicate service scheduling board DAILY to field personnel and Service team
- Process payroll weekly
- Schedule resources to support service jobs (order/call-off lifts, schedule subcontractors (electrical, alarm, etc.), request purchase orders
- Works with Service Management team to facilitate prioritization of service calls
- Process invoices in accordance of standard billing practices set forth by service management team
- Miscellaneous tasks as required
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.
See all of our current job openings.